Templates for Blog Posts for Confluence
Simplify and unify the creation of blog posts by using templates
Create Blog Posts via the “Create” button
Once installed, the blog post templates are available through the "Blog post" blueprint and displayed in the "Create" dialogue.
Choose a template for your blog post
Select one of the templates you already created from the selection box to publish your new blog post.
Enable Blog Templates per space
Enable Blog Templates per space or specify special configurations for each space.
With the "Templates for Blog Posts" app, you can finally use Confluence templates for blogs! Use them for recurring blog posts like team meetings, scrum meetings, reviews & more. Ensure that the design is preserved by creating global blog templates.
- Use Confluence templates for blog posts
- Choose which templates can be used globally or per space only
- Disable other page templates and make sure everyone works with the specific templates when using the Templates for Blog Posts
- Enforce the usage of templates
- Replace the Page Create button with a Create Blog Post button
Privacy and security
Deactivate unwanted templates or hide them in the create dialogue box.