Canned Search for Confluence
Utilities to search, report, navigate and bulk move pages in Confluence with CQL
CQL Search Macro
Allow you to execute contextual searches with predefined CQL
Sort search results. Just the way you want
Sort the search results and display them in your desired order.
Automatic listing of matching results
Preload search results automatically with a default query term
🏄 Got questions? Schedule a demo 🚀
Canned Search for Confluence allows contextual search within a particular context using CQL.
This plugin addresses the following features
- CONFSERVER-7957 - Default search context and exclusion
- CONFSERVER-6453 - Smart lists (persistent search filters)
- CONFSERVER-5785 - Ability to sort search results
- CONFSERVER-35162 - Search Results Macro: Sort by Modified Date
- CONFSERVER-10412 - Support exact, prefix, contains search modes
- CONFSERVER-59267 - Hide image attachments from search results excerpt
You can add the macro in your pages which will display a search box to allow users to search with relevant content. E.g.:
- Blog posts created in the last 5 days within this space
- Execute search only for meeting minutes/requirements/How-to
- Pages within "project" spaces
- Check out the following for more examples
For more advanced usage, check out the product brochure.
Hide images from the search result excerpts to improve on the readability