Timesheets for Jira
Easy and functional time tracking tool using Jira native worklog features
Quick & Easy Time Tracking
Reuse out of the box Jira worklog and filtering features and get an easy-to-use Timesheet capabilities. Add worklog from timesheet view and manage non-working hours and days.
Intuitive Employee Approval Process
Manage Jira users Timesheet submissions for a specified time period. Email notifications are sent to all resources when their Timesheet is approved or rejected.
Multiple Dimension Timesheets
Get an all-in-one Timesheet views for selected users to keep track of what your resources are working on. Follow work progress based on multiple projects Timesheet views. Export timesheet to dynamic Excel file.
Spectrum Timesheets extends the power of Jira by adding powerful time management capabilities to it.
My Timesheet View: Users can consult their own Timesheet from their profile menu
- Add new Worklog based on filters, recently viewed issues, by project or assignation.
- Add repetitive or periodic Worklog to avoid waste of time.
- Submit your timesheet for approval
- Consult your timesheet approval history
- Adjust your timesheet view to display it by day, week, month, or custom period
- Consult Daily worklog details and edit or delete entries directly from Timesheet
- Filter Timesheet content based on several JIRA options (eg. Issue status, Project)
- Fill non-worked hours like PTO or holidays
- Export Timesheet to Excel format
Users and project Timesheet views
- Display users and projects Timesheet
- Filter Timesheet output based on several JIRA options and view type
- Review, approve, or reject timesheets.
Teams management & Holidays Schemas are coming soon.
Privacy and security
Find easily issues to add work log on. You can filter by recently viewed, assignation, project or favorite filters.