Reminder for Jira - Follow Up Issues
- Jira Service Management
Stay tuned on your issues
Create reminder right from an issue
Create a new reminder from an issue and specify the message, time and periodicity (if required)
Admin: manage all reminders in one list
Browse and manage your reminders
Use the 'My Reminders' menu to browse and manage reminders created by you and for you.
Reminder for Jira add-on built by Teamlead, Atlassian Gold Solution Partner.
- Create the email-reminders on any issue for yourself and your colleagues (if you are granted the relevant rights). You can create personal or group reminders.
- Add an optional reminder message.
- Set up a complex recurrence if required by using a simple and user-friendly formula: Repeat daily/weekly/monthly/yearly every X days/weeks/months/years.
- Manage the reminders you created and the reminders created for you in the convenient section, use a special gadget to browse your upcoming reminders on a dashboard.
- As a Jira Administrator, manage all reminders in one place.
Compatible with Next-gen projects.
Compatible with Calendar for Jira!
Our team is ready to assist you with the app’s settings in accordance with your requirements.
Privacy and security
Reminder for Jira - Follow Up Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Browse your reminders within the Calendar for Jira app by Teamlead.