STAGIL Tasks & Issues - Boards & Tables for ToDo Checklists
Operationalize your meetings flow by managing Jira issues and Confluence tasks in a single macro for tables and kanban boards
Better Jira issues macro
STAGIL Jira Issues for Confluence provides a better Jira Issue Table macro for better display and quick and easy issue creation in Confluence.
Define fields and default values
In the macro configuration the user can define the columns that should be displayed and the default application, project and issue type for the creation of new issues.
Manage Confluence tasks alongside Jira issues
Collect, review and manage all your tasks in a sortable list
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner and App Vendor
💡Many great Atlassian teams start within Confluence. But Jira can be so close: Offer Jira issue creation for Confluence users without the need to switch the applications.
🚀 Hot features:
- Create Jira issues from Confluence.
- Edit existing Jira issues from Confluence.
- Display issues in your Confluence page incl. many custom field types.
- Add issues from filter or JQL.
- Support for Jira default field values.
- Define custom default field values per macro for project, type, summary and description.
- Create issues in Confluence for later synchronization to Jira - ideal for meeting minutes.
- Support export (incl. Scroll PDF Exporter).
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
Privacy and security
STAGIL Tasks & Issues - Boards & Tables for ToDo Checklists integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application