STAGIL Jira Issue Table for Confluence
Advanced Jira Issue creation and table view in Confluence - operationalize your meetings
Better Jira Issue Table Macro
STAGIL Jira Issues for Confluence provides a better Jira Issue Table macro for better display and quick and easy issue creation in Confluence.
Define Fields and Creation Default Values
In the macro configuration the user can define the columns that should be displayed and the default application, project and issue type for the creation of new issues.
Create, View and Sync Jira Issues in Confluence
STAGIL Issues for Confluence allows you to create issues in Confluence for later synchronization or directly in Jira from within one table.
♾️ STAGIL is an Enterprise Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner.
💡Many great Atlassian teams start within Confluence. But Jira can be so close: Offer Jira issue creation for Confluence users without the need to switch the applications.
🚀 Hot features:
- Create Jira issues from Confluence.
- Edit existing Jira issues from Confluence.
- Display issues in your Confluence page incl. many custom field types.
- Add issues from filter or JQL.
- Support for Jira default field values.
- Define custom default field values per macro for project, type, summary and description.
- Create issues in Confluence for later synchronization to Jira - ideal for meeting minutes.
- Support export (incl. Scroll PDF Exporter).
📍We are located in Germany, US and Spain.
🔒We do not store any personal data outside your Jira instance.
🕒 Our support team is available Mo-Fri to help you with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security