Project Groups for Jira
for Jira Server 7.0.0 - 9.6.0, Jira Data Center 7.0.0 - 9.6.0 and more
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Project Groups for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Project Groups for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Project Groups for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Project Groups for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.