Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis
Make success visible: With Report Builder, you easily create any report imaginable and overcome all limitations of Jira reporting
Quickly turn your Jira data into real-time reports
Try the Universal Report: A no-code solution for reporting. Gain swift insights into Agile and ITSM with Scripted Reports. Easily create dashboards, and share successes with our reports!
Choose maximum customization with minimum effort
Our Report Building Service with unbeatable SLAs will develop unique reports to fit your exclusive business needs, enhancing Resource Planning, Project Management, and ITSM to secure your success.
Create your own report completely from scratch
Your data, your rules: Craft your unique Jira report from scratch, or fully customize our Gallery Reports. Develop reports in your preferred IDE, leveraging popular visualization libraries.
With Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis, you'll have all the tools necessary to turn your Jira data into actionable insights, ensuring evidence-based decisions for your success.
- Universal Report: Filter issues, apply data aggregation rules, and visualize data with our no-code approach
- Report Gallery: Use templates (Lead & Cycle Time, Closed vs Reopened, Ticket Bouncing, etc.) for Agile and ITSM
- Create and share dashboards and reports, embed external content into dashboards
- Reports are available for export to Excel, CSV, PDF, or JSON
- Benefit from our Report Building Service and receive the exact solution you require
- For Creators: Customize reports using HTML & JS or create your very own reports from scratch
- A 100% web-based solution, no data is stored outside your Jira instance
Whether you want to identify bottlenecks or optimize work, track project estimates or Service Desk productivity, Report Builder is your go-to solution!
Privacy and security
Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application