Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Make success visible: With Report Builder, you easily create any imaginable report and overcome all limitations of Jira reporting
Quickly turn your Jira data into real-time reports
Benefit from time-saving and intuitive report templates. Get quick answers to the questions that concern your resource management. Share your successes and define viewing permissions with complete flexibility.
Create your own report completely from scratch
Choose maximum customization with minimum effort
Our Report Building Service with unbeatable SLAs will script any report you need, tailored to your unique business requirements. This way, you can better plan resources, manage projects and easily ensure your success.
With Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis, you’ll overcome all limitations of Jira reporting! In one single app, you’ll have everything you need to turn your Jira data into a clear roadmap and ensure fact-based decisions for your success.
- Save resources by choosing easy to use report templates (like velocity chart, created vs. resolved, export to Word) from a rich report gallery.
- Expert mode: customize your reports with HTML & JS or create your very own reports from scratch.
- Benefit from our Report Building Service and receive exactly the solution you require.
- Embed dashboard with external content (Videos, Google Docs, etc.)
- All reports are available for export to Excel, CSV or PDF
- 100% web-based solution, which will not store any data outside your Jira instance
Whether you want to identify bottlenecks, optimize resources, track sprint goals or ensure productivity: Report Builder will bring you there!
Privacy and security
Report Builder: Jira Reports and Data Analysis integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
After Dec. 31, 2022, Report Builder will be used exclusively for creating first-class reports. If you want to continue using Teams and Timesheets, it is worth integrating the newly developed app: Timesheet Builder.