- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Report Builder covers all your Jira reporting needs. Create any report imaginable with the fastest reporting tool on the market
Work agile and keep track of your projects
Get answers to all questions concerning your projects, sprints and tickets. Get an overview and plan for a successful project delivery. In short: Make better decisions!
Set yourself up for success
Ensure productivity and efficiency by identifying roadblocks and solving them quickly. Analyze timesheets and enable yourself to make the most of your time.
Ensure transparency and visibility
Make your progress seen by creating stunning and easy-to-understand visual reports for your management. Present your work in the best possible way.
Report Builder contains the most useful reports for your daily needs! Use Report Builder to get an overview of your sprints and create individual custom reports. Report Builder will replace all reporting tools you have right now.
- My Timesheets: Time tracking with personal timesheets reports
- Reporting: Create custom reports like Pivot, Calendar, Timesheet Report, Time Tracking report, Pie chart and more
- Choose from rich gallery of report templates with visualization libraries
- Embed dashboard with external content (Videos, Google Docs etc.)
Quick facts about Report Builder
- All reports are available for export to Excel, CSV or PDF
- Own report to export directly to Word
- 100% web-based solution, which will not store any data outside your Jira instance
- Available in English, German and Russian
Privacy and security
Report Builder integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
After Dec. 31, 2022, Report Builder will be used exclusively for creating first-class reports. If you want to continue using Teams and Timesheets, it is worth integrating the newly developed app: Timesheet Builder.