- The ability to save a report as a template with all the parameters has been implemented. You can have multiple predefined reports for different needs - personal reports on your logged time, team reports, reports for component or version statistics and many others. Do not spend time to configure your report every time from scratch. Save and reuse it again to improve your effectiveness!
- The ability to export report results to PDF files has been implemented.
- The bug with the issue picker on the work log calendar view has been fixed.
- Version 2.4.3 • Released 2019-11-21 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Version 2.1.3 • Released 2019-07-03 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- "Worklog comments" column has been implemented to show all the comments added to related work logs data.
- The error with rounding for "Spent time in hours" field has been fixed.
- The issue, when some of work logs could not be counted between start and end date has been fixed.
- Version 2.1.0 • Released 2019-05-01 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- UI has been rebuilt from scratch to be more flexible and responsive for tables with a lot of columns.
- Now it is possible to select 2 parameters to group results. Work log total results could be grouped by Issue, User, Project, Component, Fix Version, Label or Date.
- 4 types of calculated fields have been added to get total work logs count, spent time in minutes, spent time in hours, spent time in a human-readable format.
- Export to CSV function has been added.
- Drag-and-drop for selection rows\columns has been implemented.
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2019-03-15 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Starting from this version the add-on becomes paid and officially supported. You can keep on using the previous version for free or update to the new one and get all the updates and the compatibility with the latest Jira version. All new features and improvements will be available in the paid version only.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2017-04-21 • No Vendor Support • Free • Atlassian Closed-SourceNo release notes.