Google Drive Connector for Confluence - Sheets, Docs, Slides
Securely connect Google Drive to Confluence. Attach Google Sheets, Documents, PDFs, folders and more from Drive to pages
Embed & Display Google Sheets on Confluence Pages
Display Google Sheet in Confluence, view and edit multi-tab complex sheets on any page. It also supports Documents or Presentations. Display/edit Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) files from Drive. Book a demo
Enterprise Security Ready - Permissions Management
Replicate your Google Drive permissions with one click in Confluence. One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Files are never stored in Confluence. Learn more!
Google Drive and Sheets Connector for Confluence is powered by Team Files. Connect Google Drive to Confluence in a high-security and privacy environment. We do not store any end-user data, and you can replicate Google Drive permissions in Confluence with one click for additional governance. Data Residency support for the US and EU (Germany). EU GDPR and US CCPA compliant.
With the Google Drive connector app for Confluence, you can:
- Attach files and folders from Google Drive.
- Connect and Display Google Sheets on any Confluence Page.
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs files. Real-time collaboration supported.
- Preview images and PDF files.
- Browse folders to preview, upload, and edit files.
- Full file manager.
- Select Google Drive user permissions to edit files Confluence user permissions.
- Admin settings: Use Google Drive permissions with authentication, select which users and projects can use the app, and more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Drive Connector for Confluence - Sheets, Docs, Slides integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner