Google Drive and Docs for Confluence
Attach Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, Word files & folders from Drive to pages. The only Google app with Office 365 integration
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Insert documents into pages with live preview, always updated. Insert entire folders with lists of files and subfolders. Upload files to connected folders. Files are never stored on Confluence. Book a demo!
Edit — Microsoft Office & Google Docs in pages
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel files, or Google documents. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Use your Google Drive as the Confluence storage. Request free demo!
Google Drive & Docs for Confluence is powered by Team Files.
Get your team and files on the same page by attaching relevant files/folders to Spaces & Pages with the Team Files app. Edit the attached documents with Office 365 and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit Google Documents and SpreadSheets;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Supported storages: Google Drive personal and Team Drives
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
Privacy and security
Google Drive and Docs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner