Google Drive and Docs for Confluence
Attach Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, Word files & folders from Drive to pages. The only Google app with Office 365 integration
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Edit — Microsoft Office & Google Docs in pages
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel files, or Google documents. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Confluence attachments. Files are never stored on Confluence. Use your Google Drive as the Confluence storage. Book a demo!
Google Drive & Docs for Confluence is powered by Team Files.
Get your team and files on the same page by attaching relevant files/folders to Spaces & Pages with the Team Files app. Edit the attached documents with Office 365 and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit Google Documents and SpreadSheets;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Supported storages: Google Drive personal and Team Drives
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
Privacy and security
Google Drive and Docs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner