MiniWiki - file & wiki explorer for Jira
Organize your "work in progress" documents and find attachments in Jira
Find your attachments
Find your relevant documents and attachments by using advanced attachment filter (e.g. file name, attach date, attached by, project). Sort your results.
Organize your MiniWiki
Store all project documentation directly in Jira as wiki entries with attachments, f.e. in order to prepare your working documentation before publishing.
View & Manage
View & manage your project documentation in preferred structure using explorer tree presentation. Expand and collapse folders for exploring your tree. Preview and edit the wiki content page and access its attachments.
- MiniWiki add-on allows you to manage and prepare your project documentation directly in Jira
- you can apply general documentation to several projects, like rules, guidelines, contacts or whatever you like
- you can create your own copy templates for project documentation structures
- supports different databases (Oracle 11g, 12c, MS SQL 2008, 2012, PostgresSQL, MySQL)
- you keep project results in a structured overview
- every MiniWiki page is a custom issue type that can be linked, moved, copied, commented, assigned, extended like any other Jira issue type
- beside Jira standard wiki style renderer you can use your preferred text renderer to edit pages in the MiniWiki.
- attachments search page provides a similar view on attachments like Jira filter page on issues.
manage and prepare your project documentation directly in Jira