Page Tree as Process Map for Confluence
Shows page hierarchy as process map
Page tree visualization
Pages in the tree on the left are represented as cells on the right. The ordering of the cells is defined by page order.
Can be used to clearly display processes or to visualize candidates during the recruitment process.
Coloring of sections
Simple color adjustments are involved. Each section can use a different color to further distinguish between topics.
Unlimited coloring options
Use your color combination as you wish
Your Confluence pages will be enriched with amazing functionality by presenting page hierarchy as a process map.
- You get a simple and clear overview in one place.
- With Page Tree as Process Map you no longer have to draw process maps and update them.
- You can create process map structures easily from the Confluence page tree.
- You can place Page Tree macros on different levels in your pages' hierarchy.
Find out more in the documentation.
Privacy and security
Page Tree as Process Map for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View all contents, including pages, blogposts, comments and attachments.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Pages in tree on the left side is visualized as Process on right side.