Google Analytics in Confluence
Confluence specific Google Analytics tracking. In context reports for spaces, pages and users
View Google Analytics 4 reports inside Confluence
Bring Google Analytics 4 reports directly inside Confluence. It saves you time and brings reporting into context with your Confluence content.
Space specific analytics reports in Confluence
Get invaluable insight into your content performance, from high-level usage to identifying popular content, search terms, or areas for improvement.
Page specific analytics reports in Confluence
Get rich insight into where your users are engaging with content and each other, and more importantly, where they’re not.
- Reporting is broken down into the following screens
- Reporting screens contain…
- Headline figures
- Timeline chart for activity
- Tabbed navigation for…
- Top Spaces
- Top Content
- Top People
- Prevents personally identifiable information (PII) such as usernames from the being sent to Google Analytics in accordance with Section 7 of Google Analytics terms of service
👋 We’re here for you. If you have any questions please get in touch.
Privacy and security
Google Analytics in Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Site Search Analytics