Version 3.0.5 • Released 2020-05-03 • Supported By Hutuleac Iulius • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
No release notes.
The addon has a new cockpit that will enable users to run and track execution in a simplified manner !
- Updated model to JSON - all data stored as JSON strings
- Added import functionality from CSV files
- Introducing Testing Cockpit, easier way to schedule, browse and run testcases
- UI improvements
- Reordering test steps using drag and drop
- when custom name is not specified for scheduled, a test run will be created for each plan
- all custom fields will be copied in the test executions
in case of empty test run name, generate names for test runs from test plan name
allow named test runs
aggregate multiple test plans into a single test run
Simple overview of all test cases and executions in a plan