Encryption, Security & 2FA for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Team Secrets encrypts, protects & secures your private fields & files with bank grade encryption & 2FA / 2-factor authentication
Privacy for Files and Fields
Your team is already sharing sensitive files and text fields in Jira so it’s time to get them secured. Encrypt passwords, SSH keys, credit cards, AWS/Azure credentials - any text or file you need to keep secret.
End-to-end Encryption with Two-Factor
Encryption is used to protect attachments and text fields from the moment you start uploading until opened by recipient. Anyone opening your secret is authenticated using up to 3 forms of ID including Passphrase and 2FA.
Drive Compliance with Audit Logs
Team Secrets features a complete log of secret creation and decryption events to understand who accessed what and when. There’s even a record of any failed or unauthorized attempts to gain access to the protected data.
Team Secrets protects files and fields with bank-grade security using encryption & 2FA.
Standard encryption can be easily circumvented, Team Secrets is the only product that secures against the attack vectors that put you at risk:
(1) compromised employee login (2) off-project employee access (3) rogue admin (4) compromised Jira server (5) compromised database.
- File attachments
- Compliance sensitive documents (GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
- PII Data
- Server keys
- Banking details
Key Security Features
- User-friendly interface
- End-to-end encryption
- Encrypted database contents
- Distributed key storage
- Two-factor methods including SMS
- Fine-grained control of access to users or groups
- Secret expiration
- Audit log
- Secure Agent & Customer file sharing
- Secret keys encrypted with AES-256 [Architecture Details]
| 2021 Product Roadmap: Ping us!
| Ask us about GDPR Compliance
Privacy and security
Encryption, Security & 2FA for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application