As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Automate repetitive manual testing without any programming. Manual Testers Save 3 Hours/Day On Average. Automate Regression Today
Drag and Drop Test Builder
Skip complicated test frameworks. Use a drag and drop builderto create tests that verify UI functionality. Navigate to web pages, enter data, validate data, and click on webpage elements all without coding.
Create and Execute Tests - Directly in Jira!
No new applications, no extra tabs. Create tests directly on a Jira Issue, or Zephyr Test Issue, and execute them from the same page.
Choose From 7 Web Element Locator Types
Don’t be held back by tools that only allow xPath. With Seguira, you can select elements using HTML, CSS or Link properties to ensure test stability for any web operations.
Use Seguira to create and execute automation tests with multiple data sets directly in Jira. Seguira works on any Jira issue, and integrates with Zephyr Test Issues for test management (Zephyr not required).
- Automate testing without any programming knowledge required
- Create, edit, and execute tests from a Jira issue page
- 7 ways to locate elements for comprehensive testing. Other testing tools create tests that break easily by only using xPath
Use Seguira to create tests for -
- CRUD operations (create, read, update delete) for pages/entities
- Validate links work
- Validate text on a page
- Execute tests on Chrome web browser on Windows OS
- Any combination of clicking elements, entering data, and validating data on a webpage
Coming soon -
- Browser plugin to record test steps as you perform them. Go from manual to Auto with ease
- ‘Download’ node to validate downloaded files
- Support for Firefox, Safari, IE on multiple Windows and MacOS versions!
- Cloud and Data Center versions
Privacy and security