Jira Cloud for Slack (Official)
- Jira Service Management
Connect Jira projects to your Slack channels so the whole team has one conversation
Keep your team in sync with Jira updates in Slack
Get notified when issues get created, updated, transitioned, commented on, and more. Filter by issue type and priority so your team only sees what actually matters in your channel.
Connect Jira projects to your channels in seconds
Invite the @Jira bot to a channel and you'll be able to quickly set up notifications into that channel!
Create Issues right from Slack
Now you can create Jira issues directly from Slack. /jira create, @jira create, and creating from a message action are all supported.
Teamwork can be challenging, especially with multiple projects, an overabundance of information and distributed team members. Use Slack for Jira Cloud to remove the constant hunt through documents and emails to get what you need when you need it.
- Rich notifications in your Slack channel that, when clicked, provides the key information you need to act
- Powerful filtering to selected channels, projects, issue types and priorities to cut out the clutter
- Slash commands to connect and subscribe to Jira events, manage your Jira connections and subscriptions, or get information about a specific issue.
- Easy set up with the Jira bot to get up and running fast
- Create Jira issues for your projects without leaving Slack
The best software teams ship early and often. With Slack for Jira Cloud, it's easy to stay in sync, focus on the task, and get the right people on the job.
Privacy and security