Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Integrate Confluence & SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox. Attach Excel, PowerPoint, Word files and folders to pages
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplicates in your team’s folders and Confluence attachments. Use your storage like SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Egnyte, or FTP Servers. Try Team Files for Jira!
Edit — Microsoft Office & Google Docs in pages
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document into Confluence. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel files, or Google documents. Book a demo!
📂 Keep Confluence & Jira files in sync with Team Files for Jira.
Get things done faster by attaching relevant files and folders to Confluence pages with the Team Files app. Edit attached documents and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Admin settings: Use storage permissions with authentication, select which users and spaces can use the app, and more;
- Supported storages: Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, FTP Servers, Google Drive (inc. Team Drives), OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint.
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
Privacy and security
Team Files: Office 365 & Google Docs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner