#47: Trock Log Work dialog sends logged work with wrong date-format depenent of some installed add-ons
Table in month view originally showed always 31 day-columns regardless of the month. In 2.4.0, the table had as many day-columns as the month has. But at month-scrolling, the table was less steady to watch than before. Now, the table shows always 31 day-columns again.
#5 Custom Time Range. Updated documentation.
If the user keeps TROCK open, and the admin updates TROCK, and the user continues using TROCK (e. g. using << or >>) without reloading the page, the user will get a page error or an "undefined" in the total sum cell.
1. reload the TROCK page (the browser’s reload, not TROCK’s refresh)
2. type t to go to "today", and everything will be fine.
If the user was logged out during the update, the user will get immediately the new TROCK version after next log-in without problems.
- Logging work in Overview sets current time (not 12 p.m.)
- Allow empty startDate in REST
- Keep the last selected week or month after login