Unveil hidden Git features
Enforce SSH Key Policy
Enforce SSH algorithms and expire SSH keys
Classical Git shell hooks
Use shell skripts as server side hooks.
Completely remove files
Remove files from all revisions in repository
Enforce SSH key policy!
- Restrict SSH algorithms
- Expire SSH keys after configurable time span
Change author and committer information!
- Author and committer name
- Author and committer e-mail adress
Use classical Git server side shell hooks!
- Edit and enable per-repository pre-recieve hooks
- Edit and enable per-repository post-commit hooks
Edit last commit message!
- Edit last commit message in each branch
- Available for commiter and repository admins
Completely delete files!
- Useful for e.g. secret keys
- Delete from all revisions in repository
- Available for Bitbucket admins
- Remove commits without changing contents
- Changes are moved to the next commit(s)
Add files via Bitbucket UI!
Privacy and security
Remove commit dialog