As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Modeling CMMN 1.1 diagrams made easy – extend your flexibility with CMMN diagrams on your Confluence pages
Create and share CMMN diagrams across your company
CMMN diagrams will be stored as versioned attachments and can be exported as CMMN (XML) and as image (SVG).
Use a full-featured modeling tool within your wiki
Drag and drop elements onto the canvas to create CMMN-compliant diagrams - without the need to install additional software.
Place CMMN diagrams on any page at any position
Bring together diagrams and textual information - e.g. to enrich your case model by context information such as the owner or referenced documents.
- With the CMMN Modeler you can easily create and edit CMMN diagrams on your WIKI pages and combine them with everything else you have in Confluence.
- Instead of starting from scratch you can also import CMMN 1.1 standard-compliant models from other tools. From there on you can make changes to the diagrams directly on your pages. You can export your diagrams as .cmmn or .svg files.
- Any saved changes are stored in versioned increments. No update to your diagram is lost or overwritten.
- Decide who can see or edit you process models.
- This add-on is free, if you have got any feedback or suggestions do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Try it out now: On our BPMN Modeler Enterprise Demo Environment
- If your company requires additional features or professional support, do not hesitate to ask for it!
Privacy and security