Sprint Capacity Planning and Time Tracking
Sprint Capacity Planning and Time Tracking
You can create teams, pick team members from active JIRA user list and allocate default capacity for each team member.
You can factor in the capacity for holidays, PTOs, training etc. You can track the capacity planned for stories/tasks etc as you team members signup for work during planning.
You can view the total capacity allocations as you plan your sprints on SCRUM board.
Organize helps SCRUM teams with sprint planning and time tracking.
- You can create multiple SCRUM teams, assign team members and their capacity allocation to the respective teams.
- During Sprint planning Review and adjust team capacity for vacations, team overheads, unplanned work and add ad-hoc members to the team members for a sprint if needed.
- Validate you sprint plan against the capacity for the team members.
- Detailed reports on time spent on different epics, stories and features by teams and individuals by version releases and by users.
- You can also review the difference between estimated and actual time spent on different issues and tasks.
Thank you for taking the time to review the product. I hear your feedback Pricing. We will look into revising the pricing.
Besides pricing, would love to hear your feedback on the UX and feature list. Please share those if you can.
Our approach for pricing is to align it with the value and to make it affordable for smaller teams. Planning and tracking for Sprint Capacity, and tracking actual vs planned time for different epics, projects and releases in JIRA is quite time consuming. Most large companies will have a significant amount of one more more individuals' (SCRUM MASTER, PMO, Dev Managers) time spent on getting the capacity reports on monthly/quarterly basis. We measure the value of the product in terms of the time saved in sprint planning, time sheet reporting, budget reconciliation and error avoidance. The actual $ number against time saved in sprint planning and reporting will come down to quite a bit for a large team. There is a significant cost for maintaining and supporting the product that also plays a part in pricing.
Not trying to dismiss or ignore your feedback. Just trying to give you a perspective from the team who has been working on this tool for over 2 years, development and support. - cheers - Rajeev (CEO, Mirketa)
Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback on product pricing. I would love to hear your feedback on UX and Feature list. Please do that when you get a few minutes.
I am glad that you liked our video on Youtube. We do quite a bit of work on Agile transformation (CI/CD, Scaled Agile) so the videos reflect collective learning from various clients.
I have already responded to Pricing rationale to Pier's feedback. Please review that and let me know what you think of that. Given that we have a significant cost on product development and support, for now we dont have any plans to offer the product for FREE. We may revise the price so it is more affordable to smaller teams.
Since we work on JIRA configuration, integration projects quite a bit, we have seen a variety of plug-ins, including Structure. I believe that there is no tool that equals us when it comes down to Sprint Capacity Planning, Program Capacity Planning, Time tracking/ time sheets for individuals, releases, products and projects. We are working on some UX enhancements to improve the Sprint Planning experience. - thanks, Rajeev (CEO)
|10 users$10||25 users$650||50 users$1,200||100 users$2,000||250 users$2,500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Mirketa Inc provides support for this app.
Version 1.4.4 • Jira Server 7.2.2 - 7.10.0 • Released 2018-10-05
Introducing side panel to view capacity allocations on SCRUM board
Added side panel functionality to view capacity allocations on SCRUM board.
Made bug fixes.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Organize - Capacity Planner via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Organize - Capacity Planner. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Organize - Capacity Planner begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Organize - Capacity Planner versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.