Capture ideas and visualize requirements: design, prototype and diagram securely with one flexible app
Capture ideas and visualize requirements for any kind of Confluence documentation. Create diagrams, mockups, wireframes and prototypes directly within Confluence pages, and receive in-place feedback right on the design.
One Design Solution
As your knowledge base grows, keep all stakeholders collaborating on content. Moqups’ all-in-one solution helps Business Analysts, System Architects, Product Managers and Dev Teams convey context and communicate clearly.
One Creative Context
Build a Confluence page around your Moqups project, or embed wireframes, diagrams and prototypes directly into existing pages with the Insert Macro feature. Edit designs in place - and get feedback right on the project.
1,500,000 professionals use Moqups to improve and accelerate their development process.
Now, Moqups fulfills the behind-the-firewall requirements of your company within the security of your Confluence Server instance.
Moqups helps Business Analysts, System Architects, Product Managers, and Dev Teams convey context and communicate clearly.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for websites, apps, or any kind of software.
- Visualize requirements and produce clear specifications with flowcharts, UI workflows, UX storyboards, site maps, mind maps, org charts, use-case, and information architecture diagrams.
- Drag & Drop Stencils
- iOS, Android & Bootstrap Kits
- Smart Diagram Connectors
- Icons Library w/ Font Awesome & Material Design
- Upload & Crop Images
- Extensive Fonts & Styling
- Fast Object & Group Editing
- Grids, Rulers, Custom-Guides & Quick-Alignment Tools
- Powerful Page Management for Complex Projects
- No Flash Required
Privacy and security