Capture ideas and visualize requirements: design, prototype and diagram securely with one flexible app
One million professionals use Moqups to improve and accelerate their development process.
Now, Moqups fulfills the behind-the-firewall requirements of your company within the security of your Confluence Server instance.
Moqups helps Business Analysts, System Architects, Product Managers, and Dev Teams convey context and communicate clearly.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for websites, apps, or any kind of software.
- Visualize requirements and produce clear specifications with flowcharts, UI workflows, UX storyboards, site maps, mind maps, org charts, use-case, and information architecture diagrams.
- Drag & Drop Stencils
- iOS, Android & Bootstrap Kits
- Smart Diagram Connectors
- Icons Library w/ Font Awesome & Material Design
- Upload & Crop Images
- Extensive Fonts & Styling
- Fast Object & Group Editing
- Grids, Rulers, Custom-Guides & Quick-Alignment Tools
- Powerful Page Management for Complex Projects
- No Flash Required
|10 users$10||25 users$275||50 users$500||100 users$900||250 users$2000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Moqups provides support for this app.
Version 1.4.0 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.9.1 • Released 2018-06-11
Moqups New Features, Improvements, and Bug Fixes
- Charts category in the Stencils library, with a dedicated Chart Style section in the Format panel; edit chart data by double clicking on the chart itself.
- Blur filter for Stencils, Images and Icons, controlled from the Blur section in the Format panel.
- Global Replace Colors feature for both whole projects and current pages.
- Added more icons to the Font Awesome library.
- When the Page Tree is rearranged in the Editor, the Page Counter and Navigation arrows now accurately reflect that hierarchy when in Preview mode.
- The Paragraph stencil now resizes without flickering.
- The Crop rectangle is no longer extends beyond the image.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Moqups for Confluence Server via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Moqups for Confluence Server. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Moqups for Confluence Server begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Moqups for Confluence Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.