Modern look with dashboard widgets and an extended space navigation
The widget design adds a clean and modern look to your dashboard. Use our predefined colors or add your own to match your CI. You can even arrange the positions and add links to the widgets in order to fit your needs.
Use our new enhanced space navigation at the top to easily and quickly switch between spaces. You can split up spaces into groups by using space categories.
Useful tools like blog posts, inline tasks, Team Calendars, Questions and more are being integrated as widgets to your dashboard by default. In addition you can add your own custom widgetsby including regular pages.
With Lively Theme you can continue using Confluence with its existing functionality and high quality standard - but with a more modern look and some neat extra features.
- Simple, but appealing dashboard design, based on widgets and colorful accents
- Improved space navigation at the top of every page to easily switch between different spaces and categories
- Standard Integration of useful tools, like Team Calendars, blog posts and inline tasks
- Farther unlimited flexibility in using your Confluence as social intranet, team website, developer Confluence or knowledge space
- Easily integrate Lively Blogs into your dashboard to display blog posts wherever you want with images and texts
- Start easily after the installation- no complex and additional configurations are necessary
- Data Center compatibility
- Read the documentation and the blogpost.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Learn how to build your own widgets with CSS
Fabio, Thank you so much for the positive review.
|10 users$10||25 users$60||50 users$110||100 users$200||250 users$400||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Scandio GmbH is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.4.3 • Confluence Server 5.9.1 - 6.9.0 • Released 2018-03-07
Widgets with restricted content will not be shown on the dashboard
Custom widgets that include a page the user has no view permission, will not be shown at all on the dashboard instead of displaying an error message
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Lively Theme for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Lively Theme for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Lively Theme for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Lively Theme for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.