Github Macros for Confluence
Confluence macros for integration with Github. Macro types can link code snippets, files, issues and more
Embed your Markdown documentation or source code
Import markdown from public and private Github repositories. Embed source code into your Confluence page and improve the visibility of crucial information for the entire team.
Embed Github issues and pull requests
Planning your next sprint? Easily embed Github issues or pull requests into your Confluence documentation page using Github's issue query language. Improve productivity by removing the need to navigate between platforms.
Support for both private and public repositories
Import from public and private repositories and multiple Github accounts. Easy configuration and authentication with Github. Keep the entire team notified of any updates and changes.
Download a free trial of Github Macros for Confluence to integrate Github and Confluence now.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Embed files or source code from Github
- Display issues directly from Github in Confluence
- Insert markdown from Github
- Embed a list of pull requests from Github
- Supports integration of both public and private repositories
- Define custom issue lists using Github query syntax
😀 More Confluence apps you’ll like:
- Instantly render markdown in Confluence pages and import markdown from private repositories with Markdown Extensions for Confluence
- Control page formatting and integrations by editing the underlying XHTML directly with Source Editor for Confluence
- Conveniently share essential news and information with News Teaser for Confluence
Mohami is an Atlassian Platinum Partner. We prioritize quality, robustness, and quick customer support. View more of our Atlassian apps here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Github Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application