Custom Fields ++ for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Custom Fields with modern look & feel and REST API
Stylable Single/Multi Select
Single/Multi Select and Radio Button fields that allows you to assign different icon, style, help text to each option. You can also update options with REST API.
Deliver important information right on the issue page. You can select between 5 different message types; Information, Success, Error, Danger, Warning.
A single styleable checkbox field. You can customize on/off text and colors.
Provides several new custom fields to Jira. New custom field types are added upon request.
- Database Lookup: Retrieves value of the field from db. You can use other fields of the issue in your SQL.
- Parent Issue Fields: Display selected fields of the parent issue with all formatting.
- Time in Status: Show duration for selected status
- Single Select/Multiple Select: Very similar to Jira's own fields with extra option, styling, and help text for each option. You can also update options with REST API or configure periodic import from database.
- Radio Buttons: Very similar to Jira's own fields with extra option, styling, and help text for each option. Additionally you can display options horizontally and update options with REST API or configure periodic import from database.
- Checkbox: A single stylable checkbox. Very similar to iOS toggle switches. You can style on/off text and colors.
- Message Panel: 5 different message panels to deliver important information on issue screens.
Privacy and security
Use "Time in status" field for implementing SLAs.