ADO.NET Provider for Jira
Fully-managed ADO.NET Providers for Jira Integration
Straight-Forward Connection Configuration
Quickly and easily connect to your Jira data using your username and password.
Write SQL, Get Jira Data
Your SQL queries are converted and submitted using the Jira REST API, providing fast, reliable, and up-to-date connectivity to specific Jira data. View and analyze your Jira data in the .NET-based tools of your choice.
Work with Jira Data Programmatically
Import the library into your .NET applications and work with Jira data programmatically or using modern Entity Framework techniques.
- Fully managed .NET: 100% fully managed ADO.NET libraries supporting .NET Framework 2.0 and beyond.
- Developer Friendly: Seamless integration with all versions of Visual Studio.
- Powerful ADO.NET Features: Support for ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF 5 & 6), ADO.NET 2.0, LINQ to Datasets, etc.
- Replication and Caching: Easily copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Use client side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.
Create custom SQL queries for viewing Jira data.