Smart Timesheet Report tool with dashboard gadget for your worklogs
My Timesheet view & gadget
Quick My Timesheet view for all of your users on plugin page or on dashboard gadget
Save report template & Schedule automatic delivery
Easily usage with save and restore report settings from template. Automatic report delivery by e-mail with ability to auto-detect worklog creation to past or future.
Two report formats: a simple and summary table
Download Excel file that will contain project name, epic, actor, issue summary, developer comment, time spent for the issue and summary time for all works.
Pulse.Timesheet for Jira allow you to quickly and easily generate timesheet report by worklog.
This version of our Timesheet add-on includes dashboard gadget that provides your users with fast and easy way to watch their worklog summary.
- My Timesheet view on gadget or on add-on page
- Downloadable Timesheet report based on: Project, Users, Time period
- Automatic delivery of timesheets to your e-mail on a schedule
- Quick-templates for your regular timesheet reports
- You can choose columns which will be in your report
- Detection of worklogs which was created to past or future dates
- Excel or CSV download formats
For your convenience downloaded report will contain some pages in different formats:
- Simple table with whole work log.
- Pivot table, created based on first table.
- Table containing list of created worklog to the future or past.
For more details, see the User's Guide.
Privacy and security
Pulse Timesheet with Worklogs Gadget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The report is formed on the basis of the parameters: Projects (Epics or Filters), Actors, Time period.