Smart Timesheet Report tool with dashboard gadget for your worklogs
Quick My Timesheet view for all of your users on plugin page or on dashboard gadget
Easily usage with save and restore report settings from template. Automatic report delivery by e-mail with ability to auto-detect worklog creation to past or future.
Download Excel file that will contain project name, epic, actor, issue summary, developer comment, time spent for the issue and summary time for all works.
Pulse.Timesheet for Jira allow you to quickly and easily generate timesheet report by work log.
(NEW) Dashboard gadget provide your users with an fast and easy way to watch their total worklog.
- The timesheet report is formed on the basis of the parameters: Project, Users, Time period.
- The report can be downloaded to your computer or sent to your e-mail.
- Also, you can save the selected report parameters as a template.
- You can configure the automatic sending of a timesheets to your e-mail on a schedule.
- You can choose columns which will be in your report.
- Automatic sending report with worklog, which was created to past or future dates.
- NEW! My Timesheet view.
For your convenience downloaded report will contain some pages in different formats:
- Simple table with whole work log.
- Pivot table, created based on first table.
- Table containing list of created worklog to the future or past.
For more details, see the User's Guide.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
PulseKit provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-05-15
Minor version update
Minor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Pulse.Timesheet with Worklogs Gadget.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.