- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Dynamic & Fully Customizable in-coming mail handler
Configure issue created from email
In-Mail Handler can configure System and Custom Fields when an issue is created from incoming email.
Populate System & Custom fields
In-Mail Handler gives you the ability to populate fields with easy to use mapping system.
In-Mail Handler offers three strategies to parse the mail body: XML, Key:"Value" and JIRA default mechanism.
***WHY In-Mail Handler?***
- Two Strategies for Text Parsing: _XML_ and _Key Value_ format.
- Fill in System & Custom fields using a smart Mapping System.
- All field types are supported.
- Handles Attachments.
- Control when to create comment or issue.
- Find created issues by the plugin easily by the Tagging System.
- Post-Mail: send-back a custom email with the issue information to a list of users.
- You DON'T need anymore to configure fix values for your fields.
- Connect your JIRA with other Systems in few minutes.
- You don't need any technical skills.
- Support JIRA Agile
- Handling Macros (e.g. : @@SENDER_NAME@@)
- Mapping issue type dynamically (one mail-handler for all project issue types)
- Defining default values for system and custom fields
- Mapping E-mail priority to JIRA priorities
- Handling non-standard e-mail.
Check the Documentation, for more details
Privacy and security