Searching made easy - find and organise your attachments using new JQL functions
Searching for an attachment by its content was never easier. Just type issue in attachment(content). Jira will display issues with highlighted attachments matching your query.
We support word, powerpoint, pdf, open office and more. Please let us know if you would like more file types supported.
attachmentExtension() and attachmentName() JQL functions can be used to find supported attachments. New files are searchable just few seconds after the file was added to an issue
QueryF offers solution for finding and organising your attachments using new JQL functions:
- attachment - allows searching for issues by the attachment content. For example, issue in attachment("tech specification")
- attachmentExtension - allows searching for issues by attachment's extension. For example, issue in attachmentExtension("pdf")
- attachmentName - allows searching for issues by attachment's name. For example, issue in attachmentName("specificatoon.pdf")
Attachments which match the JQL query are highlighted.
|10 users$10||25 users$10||50 users$10||100 users$10||250 users$10||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Digital Toucan is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.1.2 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.3.9 • Released 2017-04-20
Bugfixes in attachment highlighting
Fixed bug in attachment highlighting
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Attachment Search for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Attachment Search for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Attachment Search for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Attachment Search for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.