Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud: Agile Charts, Reports & KPIs
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Custom dashboards for release management-Scrum-Kanban-ITSM: burndown, burnup, control chart, velocity, metrics, cycle time, CFD
Track development projects easily and efficiently
Scrum or SAFe® projects? One team or multiple? Track them with awesome gadgets like sprint burnup or burndown, cross team release burndown with forecast, sprint velocity chart with scope changes, or team wallboard.
Optimize flow and increase team performance
Kanban or Lean projects? Customer Support or Service Desk teams, ITSM in JSM? Track essential metrics and charts like control chart, cumulative flow diagram, throughput, cycle time or lead time trend, WIP aging and more.
Make your reporting dashboards more effective
Display project key-numbers, count or sum-up issue fields, calculate various percentages. Visualize the project epics along with their stories and sub-tasks. Show the time remaining until next milestone or release date.
Great Gadgets offers a comprehensive set of dashboard gadgets for tracking agile projects in Jira in an efficient manner. It is ideal for Scrum and Kanban, as well as for multi-team projects in agile-at-scale environments such as SAFe®.
- Team Wallboard
- Release Burnup Burndown Chart (with forecast)
- Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart
- Team Velocity Gadget
- Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD)
- Kanban Velocity / Throughput
- Cycle Time Trend Gadget
- Control Chart - see what issues took longer than expected
- Cycle Time Histogram Chart
- WIP Aging Chart (by time in status or time in board column)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Gadget
- Issue Filter Formula Gadget - displays the result of a simple math formula over the issues from a filter, including Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Advanced Issue Filter Formula Gadget - displays the result of up to 6 math formulas over the issues from multiple filters
- Countdown Gadget
- Regional Clock Gadget
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud: Agile Charts, Reports & KPIs integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The Team Wallboard gadget