Office 365 / Azure AD Authentication & Identity Management for Applications using Crowd, e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
Log in with your Office 365 / Azure AD account
When you reach an Atlassian application's login page, enter your Office 365 / Azure AD username and password. Then you can navigate to other Atlassian applications without reentering credentials thanks to Crowd SSO.
Manage users and groups in Office 365 / Azure AD
No need to worry about identity provisioning! Unlike what you get with SAML-only solutions, the users and groups you see in Office 365 / Azure AD are instantly available for use in your Atlassian applications.
Configure the add-on in minutes
Add your Office 365 / Azure AD tenant to Crowd as if it were a standard LDAP directory. The add-on is easily configurable in Crowd's administration console and offers many options to best fit with your environment.
- Office 365 / Azure AD Authentication, User and Group Management for applications using Crowd (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Fisheye, Crucible, Jenkins)
- Support for Office 365 / Azure AD guest users
- Support for Azure Germany
- Option to retrieve only users who belong to specific Office 365 / Azure AD groups (e.g. Paris_Users, London_Users)
- Option to retrieve only specific Office 365 / Azure AD groups (e.g. jira-software-users, confluence-users)
- Option to retrieve common Office 365 / Azure AD user profile attributes (e.g. jobTitle, department, businessPhones) as Crowd custom attributes
- And more.
- Improved productivity and seamless user experience as users have one single account for both Office 365 and Atlassian applications
- Improved security and identity administration as Atlassian users and groups are centrally managed in the Office 365 / Azure AD administration portal
Privacy and security