New Status Colors PRO for Jira Cloud
Reduce errors by improving visual management
Discarded should be Red, not Green.
Out of the box Jira color structure causes many very different statuses have the same colors.
As every Kanban team knows, this results in visualisation problems and team mistakes.
Visual consistency across the Atlassian Suite
Choose or create any color you need and visualise it in every screen of Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Customer Portal, Confluence, Advanced Roadmaps...
Audit Transitions and Time in status
Improve your work traceability visualising transitions in the issue lifecycle, time spent in every status, blocked issues, broken SLAs...
New colors for your Jira statuses!
- 🎨 Full-Color Customization: Choose from a wide range of HTML color names for unique issue colors.
- 🛠️ Admin Control: Empower Jira Admins to define and manage new status colors for workflow visualization.
- 📈 Issue Reporting Panel: Gain insights with transition history and time in each status.
- 🖥️ Universal Compatibility: Seamlessly integrate with all Jira Software screens: Workflows, Issue View, Issue Search, Projects, Dashboards, Kanban, Scrum boards.
- 🚀 Status-colors in Roadmaps and Plans supported.
- 👥 Jira Service Management: Extend enhancements to Service Management Queues, IssueView, and Customer Portal.
- 📚 Confluence "Jira Issues" macro compatible.
- 🌙 Dark Theme Compatibility: Adapt to light/dark themes for a visually pleasing experience.
- 🚀 User-Friendly Installation: Easy browser extension installation (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari) without Jira Admin intervention. Explore Jira's colorful world effortlessly!
Privacy and security
New Status Colors PRO for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- View user configurations.
- Create and update user configurations.