Smart Checklist for Jira. Pro STAFF PICK
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Hustle-free Checklist App: ToDo Lists, Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Done, Checklist Automation & Templates
Use Jira Templates to automate Recurring Processes
Save time with Definition of Done templates, Service Desk issue handling or, Onboarding checklist templates by setting them as default per all or a specific issue type with our checklist app!
Track Progress at a glance with Smart Checklist
Change an item’s status to ‘In Progress’, ‘Skipped’ or ‘Done’ as you review your Jira ToDo list or you can use Custom Statuses. The overall progress on an issue will be visible at a glance from the Agile board card view.
Manage complex tasks without subtasks in Jira
Subtasks pile up and clutter your work. Use a checklist plugin in Jira instead: Tag your team members, set deadlines, and add notes or links to get actionable and context-rich subtasks within a parent ticket.
Smart Checklist PRO is for teams that use small and large checklists for software development and recurring business processes.
- Use Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists in Jira
- Add headlines to create groups, provide additional data under each item
- Change checklist status to keep track of progress. Create Custom Statuses.
- Choose and notify assignees.
Management & workflow
- Create Jira Checklist from issue view or Agile board
- Prevent updating issue statuses if a checklist is not complete
- View Jira issue progress on the Kanban board
- Share Jira ToDo lists via email and in Slack, etc.
- Track checklist changes in the Jira issue history
- Modify checklists on a Workflow Transition
- Create a template for recurring workflows, set it as default per issue type
- Search checklist via JQL
- Set complex rules without third-party add-ons
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Toggle between the center or right view.