Smart Checklist for Jira. Enterprise
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
✅ Create Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done Jira checklists. Add other ToDo lists from issue view or using Markdown editor
Manage big Task Lists without Subtasks
Use full-screen editor to create big checklists that can be split into groups with headlines. Add details under each list item. Copy and paste the ToDo list contents and share it with your colleagues.
Track Issue Progress through Checklist Status
Change an item’s status to ‘In Progress’, ‘Skipped’ or ‘Done’ as you review your Jira ToDo list. Use your Custom Statuses. Check out the general level of issue completion by accessing the Agile board card view.
Use Checklist Templates for Recurring Processes
Create the Definition of Done, Service Desk issue handling or Onboarding checklist template and set it as default per all or a specific issue type! Control access Permissions
✅ Smart Checklist Enterprise will help you manage the recurring software development and other processes.
- Create Jira Checklist from issue view or Agile board
- Use Markdown editor to manage big ToDo lists in Jira
- Create a template for recurring workflows, set it as default for all or a specific issue type
- Add headlines to create groups , provide additional data under each item
- Change checklist status to keep track of the progress. Create Custom Statuses
- Add Jira issue validation to allow for status change once specific tasks are completed
- View Jira issue progress on the Kanban board as the number of completed checkboxes vs their total
- Share Jira ToDo lists by copying the contents from the Markdown editor and pasting them in an email, Slack
- Control Permissions
- Track checklist changes in the Jira issue history
- Use Jira REST API to populate a checklist in a Jira issue
- Import from Trello
- GDPR complaint
Privacy and security
Smart Checklist for Jira. Enterprise integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Use Smart Checklist in Agile (Kanban) board. Track completion progress.