Get Microsoft Teams Notifications from Atlassian Bamboo
Get notified where you want about the things you care about
Few clicks configuration and specific for every bamboo build plan
Support multiple Microsoft Teams clients and different Bamboo triggers.
Get notified about Bamboo builds in your Microsoft Teams chat channels.
Microsoft Teams Bamboo Connector provides integration between Microsoft Teams messaging system and your Bamboo instance(s). It allows you to get notified about successful, failed or commented builds AND deployments directly to a Microsoft Teams channel, so that you can react accordingly and promptly.
If you would love to have more functionality, please reach out to us.
Move Work Forward provides support for this app.
Version 2.2.4 • Bamboo Server 5.12.2 - 6.5.0 • Released 2018-04-26
Build for 6.5.0
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Microsoft Teams Bamboo Connector via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Bamboo instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Microsoft Teams Bamboo Connector versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.