Slack, Slack connector, Confluence
Connect content and conversations
Connect Confluence spaces with Slack channels to keep everyone on your team informed. Join the projects you work on in Confluence with discussions in your team's channel in Slack.
Choose your message for notifications
You can choose to receive notifications when pages are created, blogs are published, or updates are made to pages, or comments to pages/blogs in your Confluence space. Engage your team by message builder
Keep up with your team from anywhere
Notifications in Slack are delivered in real time and accessible on any device, so you can stay on top of what everyone is working on and move projects forward, faster.
- It is now much easier to connect Confluence with Slack with a simple, 2-step wizard
- The configuration can be done by global administrators and space administrators
- Notifications can now be sent to private Slack channels.
- Supports multiple Slack teams
- Team message with message builder
Privacy and security
Slack Connector for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application