Deliver Sketch App design specs directly in Jira to improve design and dev team communication
With Inspector Sketch you don't need to download any files or use another program. All design specs can be viewed directly in your browser.
Just drag and drop your exported Sketch Measure files into your Jira ticket, like any other Jira attachment. No file conversions required. No other tools needed.
Inspector Sketch keeps everyone in the loop by displaying information regarding what was uploaded by whom and when.
Inspector Sketch makes communication of UI design specifications easier for designers and developers who use Sketch, Sketch Measure and Jira. Designers can effectively communicate all design specifications by attaching Sketch Measure files to Jira issues. Developers can then open these specifications directly from the Jira ticket, eliminating any need for other programs, looking for or emailing files.
- Open Sketch Measure design specs right from Jira
- Painless delivery of Sketch Measure files – just drag and drop like any other Jira attachment
- Preview shows exactly who uploaded what and when
Read the latest blog posts about Inspector Sketch.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-05-04
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Inspector Sketch for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.