Project Management for Jira by Planforge
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The solution to manage projects and portfolios (PPM) and scale agile practices (SAFe) — featuring a seamless Jira Integration
WBS, Gantt Chart, Resource Planning, & More!
With Planforge, project managers can plan projects + resources in detail while keeping an eye on effort, costs, and risks. Meanwhile, developers and IT teams work in Jira.
Learn project planning with Jira in this guide.
Finally managers can plan projects/teams in detail
By including cost + risk management as well as status reporting, you can now answer questions like:
1. Will I stay on budget?
2. Do I have enough resources?
3. Am I on the right track?
Decision-Makers Receive Transparency on All Levels
Get quick access to relevant project, program, and portfolio information.
1. Report on KPIs via real-time dashboards
2. Get Jira resource capacity and utilization views
3. Display initiatives + milestones in a Timeline
"Planforge is the tool that connects our departments. Development continues to work in Jira and document in Confluence, while project managers simultaneously have quick access to all relevant KPIs."
— Thomas Jacob (ipoque GmbH)
With Planforge's Jira Project Management you can upgrade:
- Resource planning for Jira projects through a real-time utilization view for all resources and teams across all projects
- Scheduling/-planning of Jira issues complete with collection activities, dependencies and lead/lag times
- Improved project effort and cost planning of Jira issues and features including automatic planning of personnel costs, proceeds and up to 15 configurable cost types
- Clear visualizations of Jira projects in charts such as a work breakdown structure (WBS) as well as effort- and cost-based Earned Value (EV) charts
- Document-style standard reports for Jira projects including project order, work instruction, project progress and project closure reports