Approvals for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Simplify the content review and approval process in Confluence with an easy-to-use, integrated tool that anyone can use
Effortless approvals in one, central location
Say goodbye to never-ending email chains and confusion over the latest version. Bring your content approval process into Confluence and give your team a seamless approval experience in the place they are already working.
Get the right content approved by the right people
Create and share content with confidence knowing the right people were involved in the approval process. Choose between page or section approvals to get the right content approved before it's published or shared.
Always know the progress of content approvals
Easily view the status of any approval in Confluence with the powerful, integrated approval search. Quickly identify bottlenecks and enable your teams to keep projects on track with real-time approval insights.
Approvals for Confluence makes it quick and easy to get work approved without leaving Confluence – no more wasted time, never-ending email chains, and confusion over the latest document version.
Your teams will feel empowered to create and share content with confidence knowing the right people were involved in the approval process from start to finish.
Interested? 👉 Request a free demo
⭐ Popular features:
- Flexible Approvals - use page or section approvals to get the right content approved
- Expirations - automatically reset approvals upon page edit or after a set time period
- Approval Teams - create approval teams for use in the review process
- Notifications - keep page creators and reviewers in the loop with email notifications
Want more information?
Privacy and security
Approvals for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Trusted by over 2,400 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.