Queues for Jira Service Management
Manage issues from multiple projects on a single view. Must-have for different teams working with many Customer Portals
Manage multiple projects in the same queue
Create cross-project Queues and simply manage issues from different Customer Portals. Reduce the overall number of queues scattered across Jira and make sure that you work on the right requests at the right time.
Improve task management and prioritize issues
Create folders for better task management. When building a queue decide which groups of users should see it. Hide queues you rarely visit to increase focus and use filters to narrow down the number of displayed tickets.
Seamless cross-team cooperation
Connect multiple teams on a single screen. Everyone can use queues, not only support agents, allowing all teams to have insight in each others work. Reduce human errors and make communication across teams easier!
Meet Queues! An app designed to be used by multiple interdisciplinary teams. Queues app provides a single view, accessible both globally and from every project. Thanks to our app, you can create and edit queues containing requests from different projects, manage them and create hierarchies.
What exactly can you do?
- Build queues containing tickets from all types of projects, including next-gen
- Decide which groups of users should see a queue, admins will see them all
- Create as many queues as needed
- Put queues into folders for better clarity
- Decide who can administer Queues
- Create configuration backups using import / export to .json
- Format your date time fields and use relative time
You can also hide queues you rarely use while keeping them accessible in the Hidden folder and use filters to narrow down the number of tickets inside the queue.
Any questions? Let us hear them! Reach out to our support or book a free demo via Calendly.
Privacy and security
Queues for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users