Queues for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Organize issues from many projects into a single view. Improve ticket resolution time and gain customers' trust
See tickets from all of your projects in one place
Manage issues from multiple Jira and JSM projects from a single location. Help your team keep their Jira instance clear and organized. Reduce manual tasks. Provide customers with timely responses to their requests.
Make issues easier to notice and prioritize
Minimize ticket backlog. Create queue groups and organize them in transparent structures. Filter issues by priority, assignees, or other factors. Spot the most urgent tickets at a glance and plan your work accordingly.
Limit access to tickets to authorized users only
Set up queue visibility for specific team members. Protect the sensitive data of your clients. Control who can create, delete, and manage queues. Make sure only team members with permissions can apply impactful changes.
If you have questions or wish to see for yourself how the app works, book a 1:1 demo with one of our support specialists. We look forward to hearing from you!
Queues app simplifies managing issues from various Jira and JSM projects all at once. Read more about the features in the app’s documentation:
- Create cross-project queues to view all your tickets clearly
- Manage queue groups and arrange them in multi-level structures
- Configure queue visibility to restrict access to sensitive data
- Control access permissions to ensure users are only working on tickets that are relevant to them
- Delete queues in bulk and reduce clutter
- Export and import queues from other projects or JSON files
To learn more about the Queues’ functionalities, go to the User Guide.
Discover our other apps to optimize your ITSM agent’s workspace even more:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Queues for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users