Queues for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage issues from multiple projects on a single screen. Ideal for teams working with many Customer Portals
Multiple projects in the same queue
Manage multiple service desks on a single view, but that’s not all! You can collect issues from: Jira Core, Jira Software and Jira Service Management. Reduce the overall number of queues scattered across Jira.
Focus on what’s important, increase productivity
Create folders for better task management. When building a queue decide which groups of users should see it. Hide queues you rarely visit to increase focus and use filters to narrow down the number of displayed tickets.
Queues designed for various teams
Connect Support, Dev, and Ops on a single screen. Everyone can use queues, not only support agents, allowing all teams to have insight in each others work. Make communication across teams easier!
We designed Queues to be used by multiple interdisciplinary teams. Queues app provides a single view, accessible both globally and from every project. Besides managing Customer Portals, our customers love to use Queues as a complementary solution to Scrum or Kanban boards or even as an advanced view to manage JQL filters.
With Queues admin can:
- Build queues containing tickets from all types of projects, including next-gen
- Decide which groups of users should see a queue, admins will see them all
- Create as many queues as needed
- Put queues into folders for better clarity
- Decide who can administer Queues
- Import queues from Jira Service Management to easily move configuration
- Create configuration backups using import / export to .json
- Format your date time fields and use relative time
As a user personalize your view:
- Hide queues you rarely use while keeping them accessible in the Hidden folder
- New! Use filters to narrow down the number of tickets inside the queue
Privacy and security
Queues for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users