- Added configuration option to control the search for attachment references in page and blog post history
- Version 1.0.8 • Released 2019-01-17 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.7 • Released 2019-01-02 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Allow deleting multiple unused attachments (checkbox selection) or deleting all the unused attachments displayed in the search results list
- Option for specifying the number of rows per page in the paginated list of unused attachments
- Version 1.0.4 • Released 2017-03-10 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Option for ignoring attachments from archived spaces
- Fixing false positive from attachments in space trash
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2017-01-08 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial- new Configuration tab to allow customizing the behavior of both the search process and the display of its list of search results using the session level or global level settings;
- support sorting the unused attachments list by file name, file size or creation date;
- filtering unused attachments by file extension, keywords in file name or attachment comment, and by space;
- support for ignoring unused attachments having certain labels or from spaces, pages or blog posts having certain configurable labels;
- allow editing labels at space, page or attachment level from the list of unused attachments so that they are ignored by the search process;
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2016-12-22 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Allow all Confluence Administrators and not only the System Administrators to access the functionality of the plugin.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2016-12-11 • Supported By AlutusTech • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.