Automation Tools for Jira LITE
- Version 1.5.2-freemium • Released 2017-03-26 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
- New action, create issue action which makes an issue in a desired project with the fields you specify.
- Added support for checkbox custom fields.
- Added support for selector/multi-selector custom fields.
- Added support for modifying labels in edit issue action.
- Fixed a bug where not all event logs are showing up on the log page.
- Version 1.5.0-freemium • Released 2017-03-15 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
We had some complaints from users upgrading from the free to the premium version (and also moving back from premium to free) about their rules not moving over. To fix this, we've switched the database key for the free version to match the premium version. What this means is that from now on rules will move between versions (yay!), but it also means that upgrading to this version from the previous free version will make you lose your rules. So before you upgrade, make sure you export your rules so you can re-import them on this version. And don't sweat if you accidentally upgraded, since you can downgrade and your rules will still be there.
Now that that's out of the way, onto the release notes:
- Support for the plugin to be installed alongside the Jira Automation plugin.
- Added support for text message action powered by Twilio.
- Plugin no longer gets stuck in error prompt refresh loops for some backend errors.
- Decreased plugin size by removing some not needed dependencies.
- Version 1.3.2-freemium • Released 2017-01-31 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
We've got text message support on the way! But for now here are some bugfixes.
- Handled some resizing issues with picker errors on the page.
- Fixed a bug where rules had to have a unique name across projects.
- Websudo is no longer required for access project rules.
- Version 1.3.0-freemium • Released 2017-01-19 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Now compatible with Jira 7.3.0.
- We've changed from an OBR format to a jar format, so after this update you will not need the Automation Module plugin and the Automation Tools for Jira - SPI plugin. Please remove those before installing this update.
- Version 1.2.5-freemium • Released 2016-12-20 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Fixed a bug where the scheduler would not show the correct timezone on the rule review page.
- Fixed a bug where the simple scheduler UI would interpret every minute as every second.
- Version 1.2.4-freemium • Released 2016-12-15 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Fixed bug where editing a rule would show the rule warning limit if the user had hit the max rule amount.
- Fixed custom cron from being overwritten by scheduler form selection in the scheduling widget.
- Version 1.2.2-freemium • Released 2016-12-07 • Supported By Mohami • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.