Keep your project on-time and on-budget
Divide your project into several activities if necessary or use one activity for the whole project. Specify name, start and end dates for each activity. Add tasks to activity and preliminary plan will be generated.
Update plan with planned progress according to your resources. Plan may be updated using external applications (after export to CSV format).
Observe earned value, actual cost and main earned value management indexes on EV Chart project panel.
EV Chart is a visualization of earned value management (EVM), which is used for measuring project performance and progress. EVM is based on usage of several numerical indicators calculated during project flow. Continuous monitoring of earned value and other indexes allows project manager to predict both successful project completion and risks to be out of the scheduled time and budget.
EV Chart add-on allows you to:
- Create activities for project
- Create activity plan
- Edit activity plan (also using data export and import)
- Save activity data as draft (to come back to it later)
- Summary plan for project is available when there is more than one activity
- Observe Planned Value, Earned Value and Actual Cost on diagram
- Observe main EVM indexes
- Observe plan history (to be able to compare previous plans with current one)
Privacy and security